Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

94% of Facebook Users Hate The New Look

Labels: ,

Facebook recently changed their Facebook layout to imitate Twitter for no reason. I talked a bit about it last week and apparently I was not the only one that disliked it. I don't dislike it too much, but Facebook decided to release their own poll, regarding their recent redesign. Out of the 800,000 users or so to take this survey only 6% of them actually like the new look; meanwhile, the other 94% of Facebook users hate it and were not afraid to speak their mind.

[Tech Crunch]


Post a Comment