feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

LG Xenon Appears On Rogers' Website For $79.99

Labels: , ,

There are a select few of phones I would purchase here in Canada, because I'm looking for a good touchscreen phone with a QWERTY keyboard. Luckily, someone has spotted the LG Xenon on the Rogers website, which is actually not a bad phone. The LG Xenon has: a 2.8-inch touchscreen display with a 400 x 240 resolution, a slide-out QWERTY keyboard, a 2MP camera, Bluetooth 2.0, 80MB of internal memory, a microSDHC card slot, an accelerometer, and dual-band HSPA / quad-band EDGE connectivity. The Rogers website has the LG Xenon listed as $79.99 CAD with a contract and $279.99 CAD with no contract. This is actually one of the better phones I've seen in Canada, since it fits my needs. But, now that it's available in Canada I have to scratch it off my list because I have to be "unique."

[Boy Genius]



0 comments:

Post a Comment