feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

1000th Post! I Expected Google To Release Extensions For Chrome Today

Labels: , , ,

Yes, I did. I marked it on my Google Calendar and everything. And I'm sad that they haven't announced it yet. I mean, yes, there are ways to make your own extensions, but Google hasn't launched an official extension platform for their browser, Google Chrome, yet. A couple of months ago, people guessed that May 27 would be the day that Google would announce extensions because it marked the start of their developer conference, Google I/O. Google has announced a bunch of juicy information at their conference so far, so I'm not upset. Maybe they'll announce extensions at tomorrow's keynote because people like me are still patiently waiting.

Anyways, I really hope Google announces extensions soon because I think it'll really increase their browser's market share. Speed + Flexibility is a great combination.

Picture Source: Tech Crunch



0 comments:

Post a Comment