feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Nokia Ovi Store Will Be Available Next Month

Labels: , , , , ,

BalckBerry officially launched their app store yesterday and now here's something something that I'll be able to use. Nokia's App Store, dubbed Ovi Store, will be available next month so it's on track to be released in May just like we heard last month. I'll be able to use Ovi Store when it is released and I'm certainly excited. I've always wanted an app store, but I'm probably only going to get free apps because I'm cheap like that. Maybe Skype will be released for Nokia phones too, kind of like how it'll be on the BlackBerry in May. It'd be interesting if that were possible. So look out for Nokia's Ovi Store next month, their very own app store.

[Crunch Gear]



0 comments:

Post a Comment