feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Nokia N97 Shown Off At CTIA Wireless

Labels: , , ,

Everytime I see new [or old] pictures of the Nokia N97, I find myself day dreaming about owning the smartphone one day. Although it probably won't happen, it sure would be amazing if I ever could own it. I just drooled looking at Boy Genius' new shots of the N97 at this year's CTIA Wireless. Boy Genius mentioned that the price of the Nokia N97 will be over $700 USD which is a significantly lower mark than the rumoured price of $1,075 USD Expansys had up early last month. I hope it's around the $700 USD mark, but I'm guessing an $850 - $900 USD price range since the specs are just getting outdated the longer it is delayed. If you want a couple more photos on the Nokia N97 you know the drill.

[Boy Genius]



0 comments:

Post a Comment