feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Facebook Fan Pages Are Getting Out Of Hand

Labels: , , ,

If you don't know already, you can create your own fan pages on Facebook. While this was under control at one point, only containing celebrities and cartoon characters such as Peter Griffin from Family Guy, people are now creating stupid fan pages, such as "Sleeping" and "Chocolate Milk." Yes, I've seen those 2 fan pages and I think to myself - what the hell? Why are people making stupid fan pages, it's completely pointless. Fan pages are getting out of hand, just like groups are and there's nothing I can do about it. I don't know why this sparked me to make a blog post about it, but I just felt like I had to. Do I really want to become a fan of chocolate milk or sleeping? Kind of lame.

Picture link: Web Pro News



0 comments:

Post a Comment