feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Windows 7 RC Delayed?

Labels: , ,

A new Russian "leak" has mentioned that the Windows 7 RC1 will be delayed until early May - instead of the expected April 10 public release date. The Windows 7 RC1 was supposedly leaked out as Build 7057, but since Microsoft is still working on ways to improve it, I guess it's not truly the Release Candidate. Since the RC may be delayed, the official and final Windows 7 OS may also be delayed until "later in Fall." I don't really know what to believe, but in a couple of weeks (or days) I'm sure we'll know when the RC will really be released. I hope that it is released on April 10, but I also don't want Microsoft to rush this OS. They need Windows 7 to save them (and the public from Vista). On a side note, the Russian leak also says that Office 14 will be shipping in March 2010.

[Electronista]



0 comments:

Post a Comment