feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Asus Unveils PL30JT Business Notebook With Optimus Technology

Labels: , , , ,

CeBIT is already over but this new notebook from Asus was spotted with only a couple of people noticing. I'm talking about the Asus PL30JT notebook which is intended for business use. Of course, if the price is right I'd be able to get one too - considering that I recently spilled hot chocolate all over my keyboard so some of the keys aren't working right now. Enough with my life, let's get to the specs shall we?

It's packing a 13.3-inch display with a 1,366 x 768 resolution, an Intel Core i5-520UM CPU, up to 8GB of RAM, up to a 640GB HDD, Nvidia GeForce 310M graphics, Optimus technology, and Asus' own Turbo33 technology "which promises to 'enhance performance by up to 33%.'" The price and release date hasn't been mentioned yet, but I'm actually looking forward to it.

[Engadget, Softpedia]



0 comments:

Post a Comment