feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Google Wave Now Available To Over 100,000 People -- Closed Beta

Labels: ,


So, I'm pretty sure Google is already done sending out their Google Wave invites. Unfortunately, I was not picked out of the billions of people in this world since there were only 100,000 invites going out. I've already talked to a couple of people about getting invites on Twitter, but they won't respond. I was really looking forward to trying it out, but I'll have to stick with looking at screenshots until it comes out - which is pretty disappointing and saddening.

On a side note, maybe I'll miraculously get an invite, but I doubt it. Take a look at the link below for the "First Look" though.

[Lifehacker]



0 comments:

Post a Comment