feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Mac vs PC Ad IV, V, VI, and VII: Mac Targets PCs

Labels: , , ,


Apple has released 4 new ads targeting PCs. Time Traveler is an ad where PC goes into the future to find out if PCs are as stable as Macs, but he finds out that nothing has changed. Stacks is an ad where PC is going through a bunch of photos, but Mac tells him that they have this new feature called facial recognition and owns Mr. PC. Legal Copy is an ad where, basically, "PC wants us to believe he's easy to use, but the lawyers say otherwise," according to Gizmodo. And Biohazard Suit (picture above) is as ad where malware / virus / Conficker is definitely pointed out.

I'll admit some features of the Mac are "cool" - and I have those implemented on my PC, thanks to ObjectDock - but it's only a matter of time until they start getting owned by viruses. In the meantime, I'll enjoy my cheap and faster PC, while Mac owners pay for craptastic hardware. I can't even remember the last time I've had a virus / malware infect my computer, that only happens to inexperienced users.

[Gizmodo]



0 comments:

Post a Comment