feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Macworld and CES in Under a Week!, Israel Ground Troops in Gaza

Labels: , ,

Last night, i slept at around 4 or 5 a.m. and i woke up this morning / afternoon at 1:30 p.m. I woke up because my mom needed to go to do the groceries early. We needed to go early because my uncle was going to take our table, since me and my mom got a new table in the summertime. Well, we did the groceries and we went to No Frills and Price Chopper. We got home and my uncle called and told me that he's picking the table up tomorrow instead. After that, i slept again when my girlfriend went out to dinner with her family. So that was around 7 p.m. and i just woke up about 10 minutes ago (11:30 p.m.). I've been sleeping so much lately, it's bad. It's bad because i am not going to be used to sleeping 3 hours every night when school-time comes around. Argh, but it's okay, my body will get used to it again. Anyways, about my tech news that's actually been slowing down a bit. Just bare with me because this week will be a big week, especially the weekend. I believe it is Macworld this week and then on the weekend it's CES. Hopefully, i'll be able to watch some live stream on the Internet somewhere. Let's just hope i can.

I have no tech news for you all today, maybe i will later tonight, before i sleep. I'll blog again if i find something good to talk about. Anyways, my girlfriend woke me up about 10 - 15 minutes ago because she told me that some Israel people are now attacking Gaza. I would give you background information on why they are attacking Gaza, but i don't want to get any information wrong. So, i'll just leave that up to you to find out.



2 comments:
gravatar
Anonymous said...
January 4, 2009 at 1:57 AM  

Though it will be the last Macworld... sucks

gravatar
Unknown said...
January 4, 2009 at 1:59 AM  

Yeah i know, it does suck

Post a Comment