feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Android-Based Samsung Galaxy I7500 Now Available on Bouygues Telecom in France

Labels: , , , , , ,

As expected, the Android-based Samsung Galaxy I7500 is now available on Bouygues Telecom in France. It's been available since yesterday and is selling for €89 ($125 USD) on a 2-year contract after a €50 discount. You can also purchase this phone for €429 ($605 USD) if you want it free of contract. Check it out on Bouygues Telecom's official website here.

I'm sure all you've been hearing about lately is the HTC Hero, so I'm sure I have to recap the specs for you. This handset has: a 5MP AF camera, a 3.2-inch AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display with a 320 x 480 resolution, WiFi, GPS, HSDPA connectivity, 8GB on onboard memory, and a microSD card slot.

[Unwired View]



0 comments:

Post a Comment