feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Possibly Fake Unboxing of the XPERIA X3; Definitely Real Unboxing of the XPERIA X2

Labels: , , , , , ,


A recent new unboxing has just been found online and it's the phone that takes my number one spot on my top 10 phone list: it's the Sony Ericsson XPERIA X3. A couple of sources are saying that the unboxing is fake, but it doesn't really matter to me. The XPERIA X3 is definitely the handset I want in my possession next year - either this or the HTC Leo. The Phandroid link below has a ton of pictures, so it's definitely worth a look.

On a side note, Engadget Mobile got the scoop on the unboxing of the XPERIA X2. Check it out here.



[Phandroid, Slash Gear, Tech Radar, Unwired View]



0 comments:

Post a Comment