feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

HTC Incredible HD Photo Leaks Running On Verizon's 4G Network

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

I'm kind of bored right now so I've decided to post another photo of the HTC Mecha aka the Incredible HD. We just heard that this smartphone will have LTE (4G) connectivity and that turns out to be true. This one's headed to Verizon, of course, and will also feature the new Sense UI from HTC over top of Android 2.2. From the photo above, I can't really tell if it packs a high-resolution display but we'll just have to wait and see.

[Android Central]



2 comments:
gravatar
DanPonjican said...
November 16, 2010 at 11:35 AM  

I will definitely be picking up a HTC Incredible HD when it arrives. The HTC Incredible has been the best Android experience I have seen so far.

gravatar
Unknown said...
November 16, 2010 at 12:46 PM  

I hope that it becomes a success! On paper, it definitely has the potential!

Post a Comment