feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

HTC Touch Pro 2 Sells For $800 Unlocked in Europe; Telus Expects Touch Pro 2 By Christmas Time

Labels: ,

The HTC Touch Pro 2 - number 2 on my smartphone list - is now available on a couple of online European retailer websites. It's going for around $800 USD online and that's without 3G, since it is being sold in Europe and not here for the time being. On a side note, I love the Touch Pro 2's keyboard - compared to the N97's.

In addition to this news, I was also talking with a Telus employee 2 nights ago. We already know that Telus will be selling the HTC Touch Pro 2, so I was just looking out for any additional information I could dig out. The employee told me that they'd have the HTC Touch Pro 2 by Christmas time, so we'll see when it gets its initial release.

Update: New news about the HTC Touch Pro 2 popped up on July 5th. The HTC Touch Pro 2 will hit Telus on July 21st!

[Engadget]



2 comments:
gravatar
nikki joanne said...
May 30, 2009 at 3:57 AM  

sexy beast.

gravatar
Unknown said...
May 30, 2009 at 4:01 AM  

I agree, definitely a sexy handset! :)

Post a Comment