feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Marvel vs Capcom 2 Relaunch In 6 Days?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

Don't you love countdowns? Well, I do!! And Tu4ar.com has a countdown for what could possibly be a re-release or at least a glimpse of a new [or old] Marvel vs Capcom 2 for the Playstation 3 and the Xbox 360 - Wii fans, you lose. At first, I didn't get what Tu4ar.com had anything to do with Marvel vs Capcom 2, but thankfully, Kotaku explained it for me:

Why are people linking Tu4ar.com with Marvel vs Capcom 2? Well there's the large number 2 for starters, but perhaps more telling is the website's name. Anyone who played Marvel vs Capcom 2 for any length of time remembers the character select music, in which a soulful singer repeated "I wanna take you for a ride" over and over and over again. Tu4ar.com equals take you 4 a ride dot com.

We only have to wait for 6 more days to see exactly what this countdown is leading to. I'm so excited - even though I don't have Playstation 3 or Xbox 360, sadly enough.

[Kotaku]



0 comments:

Post a Comment