feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Foxconn To Build Apple's Netbook?

Labels: , , , , ,

The Apple netbook rumours have surfaced yet again and it's from good ol' DigiTimes. Apparently, Foxconn will be creating Apple's so-called netbook. I'm excited to see what it is because although I do dislike Macs, a netbook from Apple could be decent. It'll be interesting to see how big this is, because I'd need a netbook with around a 12-inch screen to get sucked in. It should also have around 8-hours of real-time battery life, hence why I haven't bought one yet. Hopefully, that Android netbook will have my desired battery life, although I doubt it. I'll probably have to wait until next year to find something decent.

[Crunch Gear]



0 comments:

Post a Comment