feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Angelina Jolie Showing Off Her Palm Pre

Labels: , , , , ,

No, the picture to the left is not real, but she does have one. Angelina Jolie was seen with her Palm Pre at her latest movie set. She talked about it "for two minutes" when LA Examiner asked her about it. She mentioned that she likes the software aka "better than the iPhone," and the QWERTY keypad. On a side note, she also mentioned that the screen scratches easily. I'm still excited about the Palm Pre, even though I'm not going to get one - unfortunately (thanks Canada). The Pre looks great and I would get it unlocked, but I think I'll hold off until Palm's next attempts because I want a slide-out QWERTY keyboard not a keypad. I'm extremely picky, but it is my money, I might as well choose something I'd love. The Pre does look s'amazing though. I envy her.

[Mobile Crunch]



0 comments:

Post a Comment