feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Twitter's 3rd Birthday

Labels: ,

I have criticized Twitter in the past, but I have to cut it some slack. It is Twitter's 3rd birthday today and they've accomplished quite a bit in their journey so far. It may have started out fairly slow, but lately it's been growing at a blistering pace. Twitter has picked up more than 6 million users so far and I'm starting to use it more and more. It's not a place where me and my friends talk, but it's a good way to meet some interesting people. I follow a bunch of big names, such as: CrackBerry and the one and only Shaq, but I'll admit that I'm a Twitter newbie. I have to also admit that I'm using it to mainly promote my blog and I have noticed a slight increase in blog traffic, which I love. My "Followers" plateaued, since I rarely used Twitter at the time. On Tuesday, I had 174 followers and now I have 1,177 (and counting). I've seen many guides to get to "1,000 Followers In 10 days", but I've gained over 1,000 followers in the the span of just 5 days. It wasn't that hard, but I'm not going to reveal any secrets. Anyways, I'm starting to get more and more interactive with the Twitter community and I really do find it interesting that you can talk to complete strangers. I'm starting to love and use it more than Facebook.

[Mashable]



0 comments:

Post a Comment