feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Samsung I5800 / 5801, I5500, and Acer Liquid Stream Make an Appearance At Google I/O

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

At Google I/O, Google showed off every single device running on their Android OS thus far. Some of them haven't hit the market yet, so we got some new photos of a few devices. A couple of the upcoming handsets were on display including the Samsung I5800 / I5801 which may end up being the Galaxy 3. The I5500 was also on display and this may end up being the Galaxy 5 - not the Corby or the Genio.

Update: According to The Unwired, the Samsung I5500 has just got hit the GCF and this one's headed to Europe.

The Acer Liquid Stream was also on display and it's reportedly sporting a 3.7-inch display along with a Snapdragon CPU. 



2 comments:
gravatar
misteryozotech said...
May 21, 2010 at 5:57 PM  

The Samsung I5500 is said to be part of the Corby family and based on the Android v2.1 too.

gravatar
Unknown said...
May 21, 2010 at 5:59 PM  

Yeah, there's reports of it being the Corby or the Genio. It's looking like different markets will be launching it with a different name - at least that's what it's starting to play out like.

Post a Comment