feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Sony Ericsson Planning To Launch XPERIA X10 On T-Mobile USA Holiday 2010?

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Chalk this up under the big rumour category. The latest rumour states that Sony Ericsson is planning to launch the XPERIA X10 in the US in the "holiday season of 2010" which means it's just about a year away... Yes, it's a long wait, but I'm still hoping it's true. You can view the whole conversation below, courtesy of Tmo Today. Will it really come true?


Time to put the Sony Xperia X10 rumors to rest with one single
statement: it's coming. I had a SonyEricsson rep in my store today. As
we stood in the corner of the store talking about the Equinox, I
straight up said to him, "I know you probably can't say anything. But
does Sony have any plans to launch a data device?" For which he
replied, "actually I can tell you, and the Answer is YES!" he told me
that in 2010 Sony plans to launch a myriad of devices with full
capacitive touch screens, qwerty keyboards, powered by Android, and
cameras in the range of 12.1 megapixels. This sounded oddly familiar to
me. So I asked if one of those happened to be the X10. He said yes.
Right now Sony is gearing up to launch the X10 in time for the holiday
season of 2010. No only that, but Sony is working on some incredible
technology to incorporate with these devices. Picture this, PSP and PS3
users will literally be able tonay their games, watch their movies, and
listen to their music from relate Sony devices directly on their
phones. He said not to expect a Sony device for atleast another 6
months but to plan for a big year in 2010.




0 comments:

Post a Comment