feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

T-Mobile UK Planning to Sell Unlocked iPhone 3GS

Labels: , , , ,

According to the latest rumour, T-Mobile UK is looking to trump its rival, O2, by selling unlocked models of the iPhone 3GS. "However, the radical plan could lead to anger from Apple which tightly controls the sale of the iPhone 3GS." T-Mobile UK could be selling these unlocked iPhone 3GS's in the near future, but we'll just have to see how this all works out.

[Stuff.tv]



2 comments:
gravatar
Unknown said...
July 23, 2009 at 1:40 AM  

Nice T-Mobile Article awesome fantastic.I am also the Samsung user i am having the Locked Samsung I900 Omnia Mobile I want the Best Unlocking code site name ..I found the Unlocking instructions in the site mobileunlockguide

gravatar
Unknown said...
July 23, 2009 at 1:49 AM  

Interesting! You should probably upgrade to the Samsung I8000 Omnia II when it gets released.

Post a Comment