feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

BlackBerry Tour Available on Bell Today, For the Most Part

Labels: , , ,

I went to the mall yesterday - in Canada - and I saw the BlackBerry Tour in the flesh (below) and it's damn sexy. I have the picture for you below, it's blurry since my phone's camera is only a pathetic 2MP. It was "coming soon" at a Bell store, but it was already available at another location - still on Bell's service though. But, apparently, it's available today!! Like the price listed in the picture above, I saw it retailing for $249.95 CAD ($215 USD) on a 3-year contract - also $699.95 CAD ($602 USD) contract-free. You can go out and get yours now, but don't forget that the Tour doesn't have WiFi. Apparently though, the supplies will be short for a couple of days.

[Boy Genius, CrackBerry]



0 comments:

Post a Comment