feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

And The Construction Continues

After quite a lengthy investigation on my part, I figured out that the problem with my blog layout is that one of the background pictures no longer exist. Coincidentally, that picture was the most important part of my whole layout. Now that I can't use "Langit" anymore, I've decided to change my layout. The transition hasn't really been all that great so far. Some of my ads aren't working and there's a random advertisement at the top that I can't seem to delete.

I'm currently trying to get my blog up and running as fast as I can, but it doesn't help that I have a test to study for. Exams are also coming up early next week, so I'm trying my best to get it done today because I miss writing about technology - that's basically what my life revolves around.

For all my readers - though not many - I apologize.



2 comments:
gravatar
//Reeechard said...
June 10, 2009 at 11:43 PM  

=(

gravatar
Unknown said...
June 11, 2009 at 12:20 AM  

LOL! I think the construction is finished now though.

Post a Comment