feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Boxing: Manny Pacquiao vs Ricky Hatton Tonight!!

Labels: , ,

Yes, tonight is the night! May 2, 2009 and it's the 'War of the Worlds.' The main event will be Manny Pacquiao vs Ricky Hatton.

I'm no boxing expert, but I do have my opinions for this fight. Ricky Hatton definitely wins record-wise (Hatton: 45-1-0 and Pacquiao: 48-3-2). I feel that Pacquiao does have the 'real' advantage though. I think he's faster and more experienced - although not by much. He also has the reach advantage and he's been on fire lately. The last fight he lost was in 2005 to Erik Morales and it was because of a headbutt that busted him open - inadvertent headbutt or not. If that fight is ruled out then Pacquiao's last loss was 10 years ago, in 1999. Hatton, on the other hand, lost just 2 years ago, but it was to Mayweather who remains to be undefeated. I feel that Hatton is fast, but Pacquiao looks like he is just a bit faster. Who has more power though? That is something that I do not know. Either way, it looks to be a great fight and I hope that it's not as one sided as the Pacqiao - De La Hoya contest. I'm excited for these 2 to clash in that ring tonight.

That said, I'm going to say Manny Pacquiao in 9 rounds, via TKO.

Picture Source: Box News



0 comments:

Post a Comment