feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Google Launching Something New On Monday

Labels: ,

"Google will announce the next step in Gmail's evolution, a new product with 'a European multilingual angle,' on Monday." No one, but Google, know exactly what they're planning for this new product on Monday. The article had me a little bit confused, first mentioning a "next step in Gmail's evolution" and then later mentioning an "exciting new product." So, I guess it's a new product having to do with Gmail (right?). I'm not entirely sure what it is, but the announcement will be on Monday so we won't have to wait too long for it. I can't wait!

Update: Thanks to Tech Crunch, I've found this new information. This Google product will be announced on Monday, April 7.

[Mac World, Tech Crunch]



0 comments:

Post a Comment