feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Gmail, PS3, PS2, PSP, Soulja Boy Game?

Labels: , , , ,

I woke up from my nap just a bit under 2 hours ago, i took a 4 hour nap. Luckily, i woke up, cause i needed to study for my Religion test. So, today [Tuesday], is me and my girlfriend's, Nikki, 5 month anniversary. I love you babe :D.

Here we go, Gmail. So, if you have a Gmail account and go to your labs features, you'll find something new. The tasks feature, which is a to-do list. I used to use the to-do list called 'Remember the Milk' before this, because i heard it was a good service to use from a couple sites but, since Google came out with their own, i quickly deleted that service (run-on sentence more please). I enabled it on my Gmail right away, but i don't have anything to put on it, so it'll stay empty for now.

Sony is staying positive with the Playstation 3's success and mentions that the sales right now are what they expected, which i think is BS. But, you got to believe what they say, i guess. I think the PS3 just needs a damn price drop before it gets into competition with the Xbox 360, but since Sony is still losing money for every PS3 they sell, this is still unlikely. Sony says that they should see a good holiday for both the PS3 and the PSP. John Kohler says that, "developing for the PS3 isn't as difficult as many had though." He's referring to different developers for their games. Seeing how the Xbox 360 was out a year before the PS3 was, the developers were already accustomed to how it works and since the PS3 is generally a newer console, they had to get used to it's feel. Kohler also mentions that 2009 will be a big year for their handheld, the PSP. Sony is also trying to have downloadable PS2 games on their PSN and are currently working out the difficulties.

In an interview, Soulja Boy mentioned that his video game will be coming out in 2009. I've seen Soulja Boy on youtube.com calling out everyone to challenge him in Halo and all that stuff, but at least God hates him. Let's hope no one buys this game, even though i'm sure people will. I hope it receives terrible reviews and i'm really surprise as to how he became famous in the first place. Sorry.



0 comments:

Post a Comment