feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

PSP Go Appearing Exclusively At Sony Style Stores

Labels: , ,


According to Sony Insider, they have spotted the PSP Go at Sony Style stores. In case they're not in stores yet, apparently they will be in Sony Style stores exclusively starting tomorrow. Check out what they thought below.

“Oh my, I see an improved Mylo device I have back in my VAIO Dooney & Bourke messenger bag.” The engineers who stood behind the design of Mylo definitely shared some ideas with PSP hardware team in one of the backrooms. First thing that attracted me was the brightness of the screen (and I so smell the next gen PSP to have an OLED display), it was pretty crisp too and I did not notice the smaller size of the LCD at all compared to its older brother. The UI was fluid – something we are used to already, however I really liked the way you can switch between the Home menu to the screen saver menu. I asked if that same functionality will be ported to the older PSPs, however was told that it would stay exclusive to PSPgo. Reps also had a couple of games like Gran Turismo for PSP available to showcase.

[Sony Insider]



0 comments:

Post a Comment